Wednesday 8 June 2011

"My Bearded Pigeon" - Amazing cushions with hand printed maps of the world



Firstly, my apologies for anyone reading the Turkish Torte Recipe on my blog earlier today, and finding that it has disappeared now. I had a bit of an IT disaster and some of my blog vanished into cyberspace! I have lost the whole of my Torte recipe and promise to re post the recipe later this week when I have time to work on it again.  All I have left of this blog is the remains of the torte in  my fridge and those remains are soon to disappear as I  indulge myself  from the loss of my blog.


I have blogged on My Bearded Pigeon's cushions on my Etsy page - Hand picked by me! Please click on the cushion below to take you to my blog where I have more pics and details about these unique cushions depicting old maps of the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.