Thursday 25 August 2011

New Page added - On My Easel

Today I have added a new page to my blog, "On my Easel". This page will feature the work I am currently painting and will be updated at the end of each week. The particular painting featured today is a 1.5 metre square linen canvas.  The painting features a Peony, hydrangea, orchids and bright pink Lily.  This work is a lot brighter than my usual paintings.  I started the work in Abu Dhabi before I left 20 months ago, finally I have unwrapped the canvas to hopefully complete the work within the next few weeks.   This photo is not the best, the colours are actually more vivid, I will post a new photo early next week and make sure my light is improved.




1 comment:

  1. The painting on your easal is stunning. Yes the colours are very vivid and bright. Love it. Cheers
    Bev
    PS Pippa had a great day the other day playing with Poppy. Almost time to play again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.