Friday 12 August 2011

Recipe for the week - An arty little video for a beet cake


Funnily enough some of the most popular posts on my blog are the recipes I share. Today while looking for something new I came across this little video for a simple cake made from beetroots (beets). Last Saturday I took a trip to the French Market in Parnell and bought some lovely organic beets, the beets have sat in my fridge all week and I did wonder what I could do with them, now I know!

The video is artistic and beautifully filmed, I found it mesmerising to watch, so I would advise watching it through once, then have a pen ready to jot down the ingredients the second time around.  Its only just over 2 mins, short and sweet like Beets I guess!


beet cake from tiger in a jar on Vimeo.

enjoy,

Lee 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.