Tuesday 24 January 2012

Lake Front Home by Visbeen Associates

This stunning Lake front home was built for a family of five in Rockford, Michigan. Designed by architects, Visbeen Associates, alongside interior designer Julie Holmes, this house has been meticulously designed with family in mind. There are lots of wonderful features in this home, wait until you see its study area designed for several children to be working at a time. Please use the arrows to click through the slide show images below.

Disclaimer:  comments on this slide show are via Houzz they are not my own.




It was gloriously sunny in Auckland today.  Poppy and I had a lovely
Long walk along the bays.  I also finished my prep work on my new canvas, 4 coats of gesso sanded in between. I hope tomorrow afternoon I can start to draw up my new painting.
Lee oxo
&
Poppy

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous home! Thanks for sharing it with us! xo K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.