Wednesday 15 February 2012

Bathroom Bliss, Absolutely Divine Bathrooms.

Bathrooms to inspire, vibrant, classic, dramatic or serene. Minimalist bathrooms with a touch of drama.  Maybe its the mirror, the colour, the design, each one is unique in it's own special way.  I'd love to know which is your style.










Original images (without comment overlays) sourced from House to Home.co.uk 

I hope you found some inspiration, I'm finding it hard to decide which
I prefer. I know for sure that if I get a new bathroom it just has to have a 
free standing bath!
Lee oxo
&
Poppy

7 comments:

  1. I loooove the pink bathtub! I usually go for the subtle designs, but that's so fun to look at. :) Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danie,
      I am more subtle in my decor too but love the purple one for some reason, maybe the cottage look.

      Thanks for visiting my blog and your compliment :)

      Lee

      Delete
  2. My favorite is the fresh & romantic bath! Very pretty:) Thanks for following me and then sending me your way. I'm a follower now too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. No surprise I like the hot pink bath, and the One for the Girls. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment Carol Ann, the romantic one is nice but for some odd reason I am drawn to the second image with the purple bath and thats coming from a woman that only has colour in one place in her house, my French Shutters above my bed which are duck egg blue.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liking the bright splashes of colour for the bath tubs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes They are certainly a bit different, not everyones taste but I think brighten up what can sometimes be a mundane room.

      Lee ☺

      Delete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.