Saturday 24 March 2012

Easter Ideas - over 100 ideas for Easter

I've been pinning Easter ideas for a while now and would like to share these with you. I have added a link below to my Pinterest Easter page where you will find over 100 great ideas I've sourced from places like BHG, Martha Stewart and some inspirational bloggers.



Click "here" to see over 100 Easter holiday ideas such as these exquisite needlepoint cookies below
from Julia Usher (a talented author, pastry chef and stylist).




Sharing with:
http://www.romantichome.blogspot.co.nz/ 

I should be Mopping the Floor Mondays
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style




Lee oxo
&
Poppy


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Justine for stopping by, hope you found some inspiration :)

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee,

    I was blog hopping for Easter crafts and I've seen these ideas. Brilliant ones.
    My easter greetings to you and your family.

    Happy Easter to all!

    Regards,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.