Monday, 18 March 2013

Inspiration No. 6, 2013 - Neon Love, Easter Ideas, Interiors & More

Hi everyone, after a few weeks of loving pastel and stumbling across these pretty neon, glittered eggs from Tori Jayne, I started to look around for some more neon inspiration. I'm not particularly a fan of neon, however, I am only one opinion and it does have its place even in interiors. I have found some free printable gift wrap, interior, DIY Easter ideas and a recipe I thought fitting as neon...

Quick links to recipes, craft instructions and image sources can be found at the end of this post.

Quick links:

Hope you have enjoyed this weeks inspiration. If you missed last weeks post, you can catch up... "here" or if you want some more Easter Inspiration... read here.


  1. Just dazzling! You mentioned dying your tablecloth! I've seen that. I think it's a great idea! A great way to use old linen! So nice you stopped by!

    1. Thank you Jacqueline for your comment, yes I am dying a vintage crocheted/lace bedspread that my mother made, glad you think its a good idea.


Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...