Monday 4 March 2013

Spring Florals - Designers Guild

I'm running away from New Zealand's official first day of Autumn to bring you Designers Guild new Spring floral range, Seraphina.  I absolutely adore their fresh designs, imagine how one could bring to life a blank canvas with a few cushions or better still, use one of their fabulous wallpapers behind your bed.









We hope you had a lovely weekend, don't forget to catch up with this weeks weekly inspiration if you haven't already. This week has a touch of gold, interiors and how to apply gold leaf...Read more here



3 comments:

  1. Tricia Guild was my introduction to the interiors world, years ago now. And I still love her work - simply beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree Vic, I adore all her books, they are such inspiration for colour.

      Delete
  2. Ohhh, they are so delightful. I particularly like the fabric in the third photo...

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.