Wednesday 24 July 2013

Love white interiors - Then you will love this New England style riverside home

Recently my posts have been about adding colour to your home. However, a friend pointed out, she actually loved her all white bedroom and I must admit I had to agree an all white interior can look fabulous and this New England style, riverside home in Berkshire is the perfect example. With the river at the end of the garden, an interior of shutters, white washed wood and seaside accessories, this lovely home could easily have you believing you lived beside the sea.

I love the outdoor hammocks, you can see more ideas with hammocks in my recent post on outdoor patio's 






 Rattan is perfect for the coastal look adding important texture



















If coastal is your style and you missed the posts below, you will find lots more inspiration...



linking this weeks home tour with the following blogs:



Images copyright of jjlocations (this lovely home is available for photo/film shoots).




2 comments:

  1. The addition of warm wood and rattan softens the all white interior, while still keeping that neutral colour scheme. Very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Vic, the rattan does soften the look. I do love an all white interior but not sure I could live 24/7. I think it works so much better in a tropical climate or seaside home.

    Lee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.