Thursday 1 August 2013

An entirely ecelectic home - Traditional, contemporary, country, vintage, you name it, this house has it all!

I'm in a terrible rush today, I woke up late and now short of time before my monthly hair dressers appointment. I have to admit Loreal is a bit of a lifesaver when you have a few greys coming through, (well maybe a little more than a few ;). However, after my appointment I have to rush to the fabric shop to choose linen for my headboard and then across town to view some lighting ideas for my guest bedroom, which by the way, is almost complete. I had hoped to bring you a post about "Hampton's style" but its not finalised, therefore, bringing you another house tour, an eclectic home with so much interest and variation it's hard to know which images to share. From classic to contemporary, I have narrowed them down to the most interesting ones, if you would like to view more, I have placed a link at the end of this post.





































We hope you have enjoyed this most interesting home.

Images copyright of jjlocations - This home is available for photographic/film shoots.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.