Wednesday 11 September 2013

Fudgy Jam Brownies From Kitchen Confidante

I would have to say my favourite sweet treat with a cup of coffee is a brownie, that moment when you take a bite, the soft crunch of the crust breaking as you reach the chocolate centre, absolute bliss! One of my favourite food bloggers, Liren from Kitchen Confidante has come up with a "Fudgy Jam Brownie" recipe that sounds absolutely delicious. Liren has used strawberry jam, however I am sure the recipe would work with any jam. My favourite is blackberry which I think would work great with the chocolate. Extra chocolate has been added by way of chocolate chips to make a moist, jammy chocolate brownie.  Please visit Liren's website for her recipe, I have placed a link below.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.