Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas From New Zealand


At the time of drafting this post, it is 9.15pm Christmas Eve (NZ time) and I have just finished making the traditional Christmas fruit mince pies, I make these every year and it always seems to be a last minute rush. 

By the time you are reading this post, Christmas day will be nearly over and I will have just finished a big lunch with family and friends. I will be taking a week off from the blog so I want to wish everyone Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year and leaving you with a photo of Poppy in her Santa suit (minus hat), and my table set for 10. The gorgeous Magnolias are courtesy of the neighbourhood streets, I set out at dusk last night with my secateurs to snip off a few magnificent blooms.


Once again, a Very Merry Christmas and we will be back in the New Year.

Lee and Poppy oxo






8 comments:

  1. Your table is lovely - as is your very cute dog Poppy ! Merry Xmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Your dog is adorable!!!
    Merry Christmas
    Roberta
    La Sportina- ideeroberta.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your day was wonderful, full of laughter and joy. Best wishes from the other end of the City!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane, yes laughter and joy and too much rich food. Best wishes to you too, sharing the hot weather we are having too.

      Delete
  4. Thank you Roberta, she is rather special for sure. Merry Christmas to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful table and Poppy is adorable as always. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.