Monday 18 April 2016

A Delightful Waterside Home by Banks Design Associates and Simply Home


Literally on the waters edge, this pretty coastal home is a delight to the eye, so come on in and see more.

Immediately I spotted this pretty porch with it's Gothic style, love seat, I fell in love, I wasn't quite sure what I would find within the exterior, however as it lay beside the water, I thought it may be a mix of traditional and coastal style and I was pretty well right.

Using a traditional blue and white theme with touches of red, Linda Banks of Banks Design Associates, and Simply Home has given this classic home a coastal feel. With well over 20 years of experience behind her Linda has used her knowledge to create the perfect balance of old and new charm.



If you would like to see more of Linda's work, please hop over to Banksdesign associates.com where you will also find a link to their large retail store in Maine.




\

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous home....thanks for sharing!
    Hope you have a great week!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.