Sunday 30 October 2011

International Artist Magazine Finalist - Inspiration!

Well, I finally made it to press,  my painting "Inspiration" was chosen as a finalist in International Artist Magazines worldwide Floral and Still life competition, 2011.  This magazine was voted the top artist magazine in the world so I am absolutely thrilled and they have dedicated one page on my work in their Oct/Nov issue, which is available on line or in bookshops now.

Inspiration is an oil on canvas 1.20 metres square and was bought by a New Zealand collector who lives on Takapuna beachfront in Auckland.  My painting truly could not have a better home and it complimented her interior colours perfectly. I have yet to tell her about the paintings achievement, I am sure she will be as proud as I am.










 The accent colours in the cushions were perfect for Inspiration!



This is a large painting but the towering wall makes it appear smaller in this photo than it really is.


Inspiration Happily at home!  


More of my work can be seen on my "paintings page" or on my website "here".  

For my latest work, please check my website or contact me via email:    leecarolineart@gmail.com


I hope your having a lovely weekend, it's a glorious day in Auckland, NZ. please feel free to leave comments on all my posts. 
I love to read your comments they mean a lot to me and I endeavor to reply.

Lee x



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! The painting looks beautiful too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you tea, I can't wait to finish my current one and start a new painting but a lot of time taken up with my mum at the moment.

    Thank you for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an honor! Your painting is beautiful and looks great in it's new home.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Lee - great painting. L Doug & Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.