Saturday 11 February 2012

Free Valentines Gift Tags for you

I've created some simple Valentine gift tags for you to download. They're best printed on some white lightweight card which will work with your home printer. Once printed, cut them out, then use a small hole punch in the corner for your hole then thread with narrow string or ribbon and "voila" your free gift tag.



I'll be sharing how to put together this last minute valentine gift bag filled with delicious DIY cherry liqueur chocolates and homemade sugar cookies tomorrow.  If you sign up for email you'll not miss out on any of my posts.



If your having trouble downloading, please click "here" to print.




Oh well back to the drawing board...
Or should I say, "Linen canvas"
Lee oxo
&
Poppy



2 comments:

  1. Good Morning from Illinois! I am your newest follower and can't wait to learn about life in New Zealand. This is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for becoming my latest follower Susan, the first thing you will notice about New Zealand and my blog is the opposite seasons, I will be talking about summer picnics by the beach while your putting on your winter woollens but its all fun and I even share "Thanksgiving" although we do not celebrate it in NZ.

      I hope you get a chance to visit regularly.

      Lee

      Delete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.