Friday 20 July 2012

Winner of Cake Star by Jade Lipton

Congratulations to Kay the lucky winner of Cake Star by Jade Lipton.


Kay left a comment and became a follower here. All entries both on the blog and FB were combined and a random generator used to select a winner.


I would love to win this book because baking is what makes me happy, and my family too. My family love to get in from school to have fresh cake to eat. My husband calls it my therapy, it is far cheaper than seeing a shrink! I have over 100 cookery books and most of them are about baking, as a girl can never have too many cakes to try. Decoration is my downfall though and I often turn to my 13 year old daughter to help me out there. This book wouold be a family treat, I could bake the cakes, my daughter could decorate them, and we could all eat them. Thanks for a great giveaway.



Kay, if you can contact me by email : leecarolineart@gmail.com  with your full name and address, then I will post this wonderful book off to you wherever in the world you may live.


I wish I had more books to give away  but sadly I don't so If you missed out on winning but still would like to purchase the book, it is available through Penguin books for AUS$35.  


Book Cover:  CakeStar



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.