Monday 18 March 2013

Inspiration No. 6, 2013 - Neon Love, Easter Ideas, Interiors & More

Hi everyone, after a few weeks of loving pastel and stumbling across these pretty neon, glittered eggs from Tori Jayne, I started to look around for some more neon inspiration. I'm not particularly a fan of neon, however, I am only one opinion and it does have its place even in interiors. I have found some free printable gift wrap, interior, DIY Easter ideas and a recipe I thought fitting as neon...

Quick links to recipes, craft instructions and image sources can be found at the end of this post.










Quick links:


Hope you have enjoyed this weeks inspiration. If you missed last weeks post, you can catch up... "here" or if you want some more Easter Inspiration... read here.


2 comments:

  1. Just dazzling! You mentioned dying your tablecloth! I've seen that. I think it's a great idea! A great way to use old linen! So nice you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jacqueline for your comment, yes I am dying a vintage crocheted/lace bedspread that my mother made, glad you think its a good idea.

      Delete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.