Tuesday 18 June 2013

Using colour to bring personality to your home - My guest post at Simply Designing.



Recently I was approached by Interior Designer turned blogger, Ashley from "Simply Designing," asking if I would like to contribute a guest post for her "Colour My Home Summer blog series". I want to thank Ashley for this opportunity and excited to say that my post, "Using colour to bring personality into your home," has gone public today. In this post I touch on colour psychology, also the impact of different tones of one colour, colours for small places and colours that make us happy. I would love for you to hop over to Ashley's blog to read the full post and really appreciate if you could leave some comments there :)

Here are just two of the many lovely images in the post......Read full post and see more images here.


Image beneath: pale blue helps to create a sense of space in a small area...







1 comment:

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.