Saturday 13 July 2013

Breakfast anyone - Banana Bread French Toast

I've just had a rather lazy Saturday morning, dare I say I surfaced at 10.30am! I have just logged on the computer and the first thing I saw was a new post from one of my favourite food bloggers, Liren at Kitchen Confidente. Liren's Banana Bread French Toast, looks so mouth watering I decided to write up this quick post, share it with my readers and dash to the supermarket for some banana bread for a late brunch for myself.

You will find a link to this simple recipe below.


Recipe instructions can be found  here at Wayfair where Liren shares her post.

Image copyright Kitchen Confidante.

Have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.