Tuesday 27 August 2013

Fathers day gift ideas

Well, here it is again, Sunday 1st September, Fathers day in New Zealand and Australia, where on earth has the year gone! I've been doing a little 'window's' shopping, excuse the pun & found some cool items for dads...


1. Brass compass with engraving from -  White Villa
2. Nothing like putting his feet up on this comfy leather ottoman from Redcurrant
3. Dart cuff links - Acquisitions
4. Bronze adjustable spring lamp - White Villa
5. Pamper his skin with a travel pack from Tessuti
6. Black (a book on all things black, including the All Blacks) - iko iko
7. Love this cool Fox coat hanger from Macy Home





2 comments:

  1. Some great ideas Lee, thanks. I have three Dad's to look after - my own, my father-n-law, and my hubby. Should be a fun day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, good ideas! I really like the compass and the lamp!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.