Wednesday 15 January 2014

A Coastal Cottage Renovation



At first glance the old stone buildings in the image above could easily be situated in France, when in fact they are located in coastal Britain. The real connection lies with French architect, Alain Le Masson, DPLG. Alain's vast experience of converting old French buildings into fabulous homes has left his mark on this wonderful conversion. Alain's design blends the original cottage and outbuildings to create one spacious dwelling. His renovations have been sympathetic to the original building, yet taken advantage of modern materials and the amazing coastal view. With the ocean just a few feet away and set in peaceful surroundings, what more could you want!






Images copyright Sophie Lloyd images Maison-Deco

I hope you enjoyed a little glimpse of this home, I am sorry I couldn't source more images of the interior. Next week I hope to bring you part two of the Mediterranean inspired interior I recently featured.


 Lee oxo








Images copyright: Sophie Lloyd source via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.