Tuesday 18 February 2014

Home Inspiration No. 2/14 - Homeware, Interiors & Delicious Deserts

Spotted last week a round up of new homeware products, interiors and recipes ....

Above: Small homeware items can still make a big impact especially in neutral areas. Emily Ziz's new art cushions certainly fit into this category.


A rug can be the perfect item to unite a room or setting. As we see a growing trend for our outdoor areas to become an extension of our interior, furniture and accessories are now becoming more indoor/outdoor friendly such as these rugs below...

Above: Starfish outdoor rug from Grandin Road, perfect for a coastal retreat.

Above: The chevron design indoor/outdoor rug above is available in several colourways at Ballard Designs

Above: Oxford stripe indoor/outdoor rug from Pottery Barn

I also spotted a few pretty interiors on Pinterest that caught my eye...
 Clever colour, via 

I must be loving lavender, it was the colourful artwork however that drew me to this image - Image via 

A beautiful light filled room. The chandeliers look stunning hanging between the beams - Image Via 

I can't seem to stay away from Hamptons style, probably because I am currently re-decorating my office in this style -  Image via


And now for couple of yummy treats...
Above: I haven't tested this recipe yet but these Meyer Lemon Tea Cakes with Pomegranate glaze look divine. Find the recipe over at Weelicious.

Above: I thought I would never be able to have a smoothie again because I am gluten and dairy intolerant, so imagine my happiness when I discovered this dairy free recipe for a delicious Raspberry Coconut Smoothie from Creme de La Crumb.

If you've enjoyed this weeks inspiration and want to see more, please visit my 'Weekly inspiration' page or use the tab at the top of this page.  I hope you've enjoyed this weeks inspiration as much as I enjoyed discovering it. Now I am off to the supermarket to get some coconut milk and raspberries and try the smoothie. 


Lee oxo


Sharing this post with the following blogs


If you would like to receive posts direct to your inbox, please subscribe below...
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

  1. Those are all very inspiring! I love that one moody painting above the mantel... and the rugs. I'm "feelin" lavender right now too... but there isn't one single place in my tiny house i can find where it would flow with anything else...

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.