Wednesday 16 March 2016

Easter Inspiration - A Medley of Crafts and Delicious Easter Cakes

Above: Easter egg pinatas, so cute! Hop over to Oh Happy Day for instructions

Easter is looming so I thought I would select my favourite mix of Easter Ideas, links to the tutorials and recipes are included...

Love these watercolour eggs, just a bit different than straight out dyes. Instructions can be found over at 'Dream a Little Bigger'
Above: No dye, simple glitter Easter eggs, instructions over at Girl Inspired
Above: Glitter eggs from Girl Inspired, instructions...here
Above: Free Easter printable's from Hostess with the Mostess blog, hop over for download instructions


Easter wouldn't be Easter without an Easter cake and a bunny or two...

Surprise your family with this cute Easter cake, they won't see the bunny till you cut a slice. Recipe and instructions at Mojewypieki (click on the 'translate' button at the top of the page for the recipe in English)
Above: Be creative with mini Easter eggs, instructions over at The Gunny Sack

A couple of years ago I made some individual Easter meringue cakes which took no time at all, but this year I would like to bake and decorate a special cake and I hope I have inspired you to bake or make something special for your family this Easter.






2 comments:

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.