Tuesday 22 March 2016

French Country Style Lakeside USA



This weeks house tour is a French country style home that is truly beautiful...

Built on the edge of Prior Lake, Minnesota by John Kraemer & Son's, this stunning stone house features copper guttering and downpipes and a shingle roof. It is evident from looking at the exterior and interior of this home that John Kraemer & Son's build with finesse.

 
 


I hope you have enjoyed the tour, if you want to find out more about the builders, please use the link in the second paragraph to view their Houzz profile.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Lee
    Love the stone entryway and of course the blue room- i have this dark blue on a small feature wall outside my bedroom in the hallway. and also love the wood/tile look for the shower

    jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the wood look tile in the shower too and wishing I had something like that on the floor of the beach house. I also love that blue, I have been wanting to be brave enough to put it at the back of the book shelf in my living room but it is on my "to do" list :). Thank you for taking time to comment.

      Delete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.