Thursday 28 April 2016

A Beach House Beauty by Blackband Design


Another stunning beach style project by one of my favourite interior design company's, Blackband Design. This Newport Beach house has fabulous texture and colour and must be a dream come true to the home owner's.

Blackband Design have won the 'Best of Houzz' annually since 2014, which is not surprising as their designs are most definitely unique and their work very popular. I love how they mix styles of furniture, the way they incorporate colour and the textures they use in thier interiors.  This Newport Beach house is typical to Blackband's take on 'beach style' and incorporates all they are about.

Newport Peninsula Beach House
Newport Peninsula Beach House
Newport Peninsula Beach House
Newport Peninsula Beach House
Newport Peninsula Beach House
Newport Peninsula Beach House
Newport Peninsula Beach House
Newport Peninsula Beach House
Newport Peninsula Beach House
Newport Peninsula Beach House
Newport Peninsula Beach House
Newport Peninsula Beach House

I hope you feel inspired by this lovely home, I especially love the black, bamboo table in the entrance way and the gorgeous vignette in the second image. If you are interested in Blackband Design taking on your project, please hop over to their website, Blackbanddesign.com or their Houzz site, (link above).

With regards to my own beach house, the build has progressed to the extent it should be fully landscaped in a couple of weeks. I went down the week before last and later in the week I will be sharing a sneak peek of the kitchen and one of the bathrooms...Oh, and my gorgeous barn door which is now hanging.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.