Friday 6 May 2016

Colourful, Coastal Style Interior

Cape Elizabeth


Eclectic artwork and coastal touches drew me to this traditional home which has been beautifully re-designed by Banks Design Associates.


I am not making this statement because I am a biased artist, but I truly believe that art take a room from ordinary to extraordinary, whether it is contemporary or traditional in style, there is a piece of art for every room. My own home lacks artwork for the sole reason that I have very little hanging space, should I have a larger home I would fill it with art and I don't just mean my own personal paintings, I love all forms of art including abstract.

I previously featured Linda's interior design work in a gorgeous waterside home. Today's home is classic, however Linda, of Banks Design Associates, has taken a bolder approach with colour and artworks. Linda's has incorporated both texture and pattern to show case the owner's art yet still retained the character of this lovely Cape Elizabeth house.

Cape Elizabeth
Cape Elizabeth
Cape Elizabeth
Cape Elizabeth
Cape Elizabeth
Cape Elizabeth
Cape Elizabeth
Cape ElizabethCape Elizabeth
Cape Elizabeth
Cape Elizabeth
Cape Elizabeth
Cape Elizabeth
Cape Elizabeth
Cape Elizabeth
Cape Elizabeth

I hope you have enjoyed touring this lovely home as much as I have enjoyed sharing it. 

I am sorry I have been a little absent from the blog the past few weeks, I have had a lot going on in my life which was pulling me in all directions. Things should be more settled soon with some popular, regular posts returning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.