Monday 24 June 2019

Designer, Breeze Giannasio's Take on a Honeymoon House


Breeze Giannasio is an interior designer to the stars and I literally have stars in my eyes when I see the transformations she makes to these Hollywood homes.

I've been in love with the distinctive style of designer, Breeze Giannasio since I viewed a video of her transformation of Mila Kunis parents condo on Houzz. Breeze takes rooms and transforms them with patterns, texture and beautiful furniture into the most gorgeous, livable spaces I've seen for a long time. Described as "Drew's honeymoon house", which Drew, will leave us guessing, is just one of Breeze's projects which I want to share with you today. A house full of her distinctive take on pattern, textures and colour.  Here, formal and casual areas juxtapose with a touch of glamour which is a part of Breeze's style. It takes an expert designer to pull off a design like this and Breeze gets top marks. 


Photography by Meghan Bob Photography  

I hope you have enjoyed looking through this gorgeous home, there were far too many photos for me to include in this post so I encourage you to pop over to Breeze's website to see more. If you love Breeze's work then feel free to contact her as she is not just a designer to the stars having branches in Washington, Honolulu and Los Angeles.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.