I've been looking for some Christmas wrapping inspiration to share with you and stumbled upon these lovely images below. I have sourced some gift embellishments that could be used to reproduce similarly wrapped presents. You can use simple brown/white paper, wrap with ribbons of your choice and glue your embellishment onto your present with a hot glue gun and voila!
large sheets of white paper can be used to wrap presents which can be dressed up with varying embellishments from simple shells and hemp ribbon to silk roses and velvet ribbon. Little cost but big impact!
Images via Pinterest
1. Gold fern sprays from Front Gate - US$49.50 for Set of 12
2. Burlap beaded ribbon from Front Gate - US$59.50 for 5 yards
3. Natural jute burlap from Saveoncrafts - US$6.00 for 10 yds
4. Parchment roses from Saveoncrafts - US$23.00 for 12 roses
US$3.99 for 3 blooming roses from Blissful Silks
This gorgeous deep red Peony is a definite traditional Christmas colour US$4.99 for large 6" Peony - Blissful Silks
gorgeous purple silk chrysanthemums US$4.99 for 3 large (5" across) blooms from Blissful Silks. These blooms would look gorgeous teamed with a wide silver ribbon.
These paper embellishments could be glued onto your parcel after wrapping it. Then tie with an appropriate ribbon,hemp would be lovely for the reindeer. Silver ribbon for the snowflakes. Embellishments from The Pretty Paper Shop
This luxurious wrapping is by Sande Chase from A Gift Wrapped Life. Sande has an inspiring blog with some wonderful ideas, Sande is truly gifted in wrapping. Please visit and be inspired by more of her wonderful ideas. (Image reproduced with Sande's permission)
Any of the embellishments below could be used to re-create a luxurious look to your wrapping.
1. Black taffeta wired edged ribbon from Save-on-crafts - US$8.49 for 9 yards
2. Fleur de Ly's from Truly Blessed - US$8.50 (This has a pendant fitting but could still be used as an embellishment
3. Rhinestone Pearl Flower from Truly Blessed - US$7.50
4. Black floral lace trim from Craft Supply Co US$1.98 for 3 feet, lace is 3.5" wide
5. Black Ostrich feather US$2.00 from Pegasus 22
6. Rhinestone Pearl Flower from Truly Blessed - US$10.50
Truly Blessed is sadly closing down her etsy shop but has further discounts available on the above prices. Stock is available until the end of December, so please click "here" for more information. It will be sad to see her shop go, always a 100% positive feedback seller.
These lovely designs are via Martha Stewart who has 5 different
papers you can download for free. The downloads would suit wrapping small gifts
Click "here" for download links
Hope you found some inspiration
Sharing with "Transformation Thursday" at the Shabby Chic Cottage &
"Show and Tell Friday" at My Romantic Home