Thursday 2 February 2012

Laura Ashley's Spring Collection 2012

A peek at Laura Ashley's new Spring Home/Fashion collection 2012, products will be available in stores February/March 2012.  I was surprised to see a lot of  blue with their "Twilight Tones" and "Shades of Blue" ranges. I had planned to replace my blue and white china this year, but now decided to work with it and make a few other changes in my home.  I see there is also a lot of mirrored furniture which is great in smaller homes and works wonderfully where there is a lot of bright natural light such as we have in New Zealand and Australia... I love to see colours reflected in glass. I feel this years collection caters for all tastes, from contemporary to classic. My personal favourite is the "Casual Chic" range, I also thought the fun "off the wall" range was smart, modern and a little bit different from the norm for Laura Ashley.

The Spring/Summer fashion range is lovely, lots of cute nautical themes and my favourite, the natural cottons with touches of embroidery. The rattan bags are interesting and will look great with most of their new Spring fabrics. I'm hoping we have an Indian summer here so I can purchase a few items myself and catch the last of the sun in NZ before we head for Autumn.

I hope you enjoy the preview, please click on the video below, I would love to hear your comments, thoughts and your favourites from their new range?






Lee oxo
&
Poppy




3 comments:

  1. I love the twilight tones! These are colors both hubby and I can agree upon. Thank you so much for the news! Hugs, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore Laura Ashley, their interiors always look fresh, glamorous and homely. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lee, I don't really use that much of blue in my decoration but I do love the color, one of my favs. I've recently posted some photos on blue things around my house. My favorite frm Laura Ashley would be the floral fabrics. They are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.