Wednesday 2 January 2013

A Reflection of 2012 - & Most Popular Posts

Looking back at 2012 it's been one of the toughest of my life. Watching my mother lose her battle with cancer, my life has virtually been on hold. However, this blog "Lee Caroline - A World of Inspiration", has kept me going, it has been an inspiration not just for my readers but for myself too. LC has been an outlet for my semi starved, creative side, a place to share the wonderful interiors, recipes, art, crafts and DIY I discover in my daily trips around the Internet. More importantly, I've  discovered a world of wonderful and caring people, total strangers that drop by from afar taking time to comment on a postm and people giving encouragement, sharing a little of their lives with you. I just want to say, you have no idea how much this has meant to me. I have not met you personally, but I've felt encouraged and uplifted and at times consoled through the comments and sometimes personal emails I get from those who have been touched in some way by something they have read or seen on my blog.

2013 will be a new year for me, a new beginning and I have vowed to spend equal time on my blog and my painting. I'm finally purchasing that elusive DSLR in February. My new camera will enable me to share high quality images of homes and beautiful things that I see in New Zealand. I am quite excited about this and have lots of great posts planned.  Looking back over 2013 I've made a short list of some of my most viewed posts to share again. I want to thank everyone for their support throughout 2012 and I wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.


French Country Style Bedroom Makeover......Read more


Country Kitchen Makeover Ideas....Read More


Bathrooms, beautiful ideas to inspire you....... Read More 


Blue and White Interiors. Read more...... Read more


DIY French Wash Furniture......Read more 


Country Cottage Bedroom Ideas...... Read more


DIY Mini Vintage Cake Stand . Instructions......Read more




Thought for the Week......Read More





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.