Tuesday 17 December 2013

A Colourful Bedroom Makeover

Even though I live in neutral surroundings with the odd splash of colour, I adore colour and if I had a daughter most definitely her bedroom would be colourful. Jennifer of the The Pink Pagoda created exactly that for her 15 year old daughter when she took part in the recent 'One Room Challenge', set by fellow blogger Linda of Calling It Home. The objective was to complete a room makeover in 6 weeks and Jennifer chose her daughters bedroom for this challenge. While visiting Jennifer's blog I discovered she is also a fellow artist and her colourful images of ginger jars and modern chinoisere are available as prints at her Etsy store. To tempt you over to Jennifer's blog I have included only a couple of the lovely images of her completed room. Please visit The Pink Pagoda to see more beautiful images and find out more about the items Jennifer incorporated such as her bed linen, throw and the gorgeous painting above the bed which Jennifer had privately commissioned.



Images above by Albertina of Mimosa Lane

Jennifer's love of chinoiserie can be seen in her colourful artwork below... 



Visit Jennifer's store to see her full range of colourful prints

Recently I re-invented my previous studio into a guest bedroom which was not part of this challenge but you may enjoy the post if you love 'before and after' images. If you only love colour you may want to visit my Pinterest board on Colourful interiors for more inspiration.

To see all 60 rooms in this clever challenge, you can visit...here.

Lee oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.