Friday 10 April 2015

A Hop, Skip and a Jump From the Sea Lies a Beautiful New England Style Home


I am sorry for my absence this week, an extended Easter break is my only excuse. I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter whether you headed to the beach or simply enjoyed the fresh spring air as my US readers are doing right now. Autumn or spring are both good excuses for making a few changes around the home and drawing ideas from inspiring interiors such as this New England style beauty, is a good place to start.


I am constantly seeking blue and white inspiration, it is a timeless and popular combination that works in most interiors but without doubt is a perfect combination for a coastal retreat. This beautiful home has been remodelled by Jodi Fleming/Fleming Distinctive Homes. A mere hop, skip and a jump from the shore, Jodi features my favourite combination of colours in a family home that oozes character and charm.

Possibly your page is taking forever to load all these gorgeous images but they are well worth the wait. There are more images I haven't shown, so If you would like to see the rest of this home, please visit Jodi Fleming of Fleming Distinctive Homes who have done an outstanding job of the remodeling and interior design of this Californian, coastal home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.