Thursday 2 April 2015

A Kaleidoscope of Easter Egg Inspiration

Above, make this pretty cake and surprise family and friends - Instructions over at The Cake Blog

It's that time of the year when we feast on chocolate eggs and give thanks on Easter Sunday and I must admit I have been pretty slack in getting an Easter post up. In NZ it is a long Easter weekend and even though it is the tail end of summer, it is still beautiful weather and most people will be heading to the beach. I am not doing anything special but for Easter I may have a go at making the truffle eggs I discovered. With all the Easter inspiration I found, it is possible to make your own chocolate eggs, ice some ombre cookies, make some cute family photo eggs and lots more...

Above: I thought these family portrait eggs were quite delightful and a fun idea for children, young or old :) - Instructions on A Subtle Revelry

Above: Pretty ombre lavender Iced cookies - Recipe for Super Soft Cookies and Ombre tutorial, on The Kitchen McCabe

Above: These pretty glitter eggs are an easy project to do with children or simply to decorate an Easter table - You could use all silver or all gold or a mix of colours - Instructions over at Lil' Luna

Above: Simple doodled eggs spotted on Pinterest

Aren't these just the cutest little truffle eggs, easily made from 4 Ingredients - Easter Egg Truffles recipe over at Gimme Some Oven

Above: Not quite an egg, I couldn't resist sharing these sweet little chicks from Lucy at Craftberry Bush

I hope that you get to try out a few of these Easter egg ideas. For more Easter inspiration, visit my Easter Board on Pinterest (below), where you will find over 400 inspirational ideas from recipes to tablescapes. I will be taking a break from the blog until next Wednesday, so I hope everyone has a safe and happy Easter.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.