I pinned so many beautiful spaces this week, it is hard to narrow down those I want to share and but overall the majority are coastal.
A few weeks ago I took some beach photos to photoshop for my home, so it is not surprising a few of these images have beach themed artwork. I will be sharing how you can create your own beach art in a few weeks time, meanwhile I hope you enjoy this weeks mix of 'spaces to love'.
2. What I love about this space is the gorgeous oil painting which draws you in. who couldn't feel relaxed in this room with it's soft shades of blue and grey with touches of sand. All these shades have a calming effect
3. I spotted this beach art photography at Censational Girl. Grouping art this way has more impact than if she had used just one print of the same size
4. New upholstery on a chair can update a room instantly and a great way to bring in some pattern - Design, Nest
5. I was obviously thinking summer when I spotted this lovely outdoor setting. Blue and white will never date, it is classic in the home and on the catwalk - photography Alicia Taylor
6. This space proves you can have a tropical feel without the addition of vivid colour
7. I love the symmetry of this space and the dark background to the white shelves. Design by Kristina Crestin
8. I love the simplicity of this bathroom. Tile used in a herringbone effect are not easy to install but worth the extra work. Mirrors are a great way of cheating to increase the feel of more space
9. I couldn't resist a little black and white and these stair rails make such a statement
Well, I am off to browse the shops of Ponsonby and enjoy lunch with a friend, have a great weekend wherever you may be.