Friday 25 September 2015

Interior Spaces to Love - Week 4

1. Touches of raw timber in a predominantly white space add warmth - use the link at the end of this post to tour this Sag Harbour home

Sorry for not posting Wednesday, I have had a hectic week with family commitments and almost didn't have time to put together this weeks 'Interior Spaces to Love'. However, as I am addicted to browsing gorgeous homes there isn't a day that goes by that I don't spot something on Pinterest or Houzz so here are this weeks discoveries...

To get this post up live today I am not going to be able to go into detail about what captured me about these spaces so I will keep it short and to the point, I am sure most of these images speak for themselves.




2. Neutral and relaxed with a little symmetry

3. Who couldn't like this undercover patio, I love outdoor areas that become an extension of the indoors
4. This space reminds me of spring and is just so pretty. Hanging baskets crammed with flowers are instantly uplifting. The rug is from Frontgate who ship worldwide
5. Traditional yet contemporary as it has been kept minimal, no clutter
6. This space is how I envisage a garden studio for me to paint in. I especially love the exposed trusses. Tour the rest of this home and garden...here
 7. Hamptons House, a fabulous shop in Sydney and one I will be visiting when I hope to go over early next year
8. One of  Kara Rosenlund's photography prints

9. I absolutely love these vaulted ceilings,  I repeat myself time and again that they will make a small space seem so much bigger

Image sources: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9

Tour the Sag Harbour home seen in image 1

I hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend, spring is definitely showing her face in Auckland and I am looking forward to a weekend of hopeful sunshine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.