1. Touches of raw timber in a predominantly white space add warmth - use the link at the end of this post to tour this Sag Harbour home
Sorry for not posting Wednesday, I have had a hectic week with family commitments and almost didn't have time to put together this weeks 'Interior Spaces to Love'. However, as I am addicted to browsing gorgeous homes there isn't a day that goes by that I don't spot something on Pinterest or Houzz so here are this weeks discoveries...
To get this post up live today I am not going to be able to go into detail about what captured me about these spaces so I will keep it short and to the point, I am sure most of these images speak for themselves.
2. Neutral and relaxed with a little symmetry
3. Who couldn't like this undercover patio, I love outdoor areas that become an extension of the indoors
4. This space reminds me of spring and is just so pretty. Hanging baskets crammed with flowers are instantly uplifting. The rug is from Frontgate who ship worldwide
5. Traditional yet contemporary as it has been kept minimal, no clutter
6. This space is how I envisage a garden studio for me to paint in. I especially love the exposed trusses. Tour the rest of this home and garden...here
7. Hamptons House, a fabulous shop in Sydney and one I will be visiting when I hope to go over early next year
8. One of Kara Rosenlund's photography prints
I hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend, spring is definitely showing her face in Auckland and I am looking forward to a weekend of hopeful sunshine.