Tuesday 27 October 2015

Tuesday's Mix - Whipped Coconut Cream, Delicious Cupcakes, a Designer's Makeover and More

Above: You will find a link at the end of this post to see more of this lovely home by designer Melanie Turner

I hope you enjoy this week's Tuesdays mix a couple of easy recipes including how to make coconut whipped cream which has got to be healthier than dairy and it tastes delicious. Also a recipe for 15 minute mint thins, (vegan and 'no bake'), now that's what I like! I have also included a couple of DIY ideas for the home and a glimpse of a designer's makeover.


Many of the ideas I come across are from very creative bloggers, so I do encourage you to look around their blogs if you are hopping over for a recipe or tip.

Above: Ebay don't just sell things, they also have tips and recipes including this one for Coconut Whipped Cream published by leealicious. This is definitely a healthy alternative to whipped cream or butter cream icing
Above: I love a recipe that requires no baking, only 3 ingredients and is vegan to boot, although these are not gluten free they fit the vegan category and these sweet morsels take only 15 minutes to make.... Find the recipe instructions at  Izy Hossack's blog, Top with Cinnamon 
 Above: I seem to have chocolate on my mind, but who couldn't resist these cute Chocolate, Blackberry  Cupcakes... Recipe, at Pastry Affair

and a couple of DIY ideas...

Above, Beth from Farm Fresh Vintage shows you how to paint a hardwood floor.
Above: If you can't find that perfect Duvet cover, why not make one yourself, you may be surprised how easy it is to do. At 'Hey There Home' a very crafty blog with lots of ideas you can find simple, visua and written instructions on how to make your own duvet cover

I also wanted to share a home tour, the work of Interior designer, Melanie Turner. Melanie has used colour and pattern in a wonderful way. Here is a link so you can read the full post and see more images of this delightful home at Cococozy



I hope you have enjoyed this weeks mix as much as I enjoyed discovering these lovely recipes and ideas.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.