Monday 2 November 2015

The Los Feliz Home of Designers Hilde and Reza Leiaghat


Sorry I have been absent the past week, my eldest son is getting married this Saturday and I have the job of wedding planner and florist, not to mention I've only just managed to find the right dress to wear. I have decided to take a break the rest of this week to catch up on last minute details, however I wanted to publish Monday's home tour after I spotted a lovely home on Houzz belonging to Belgian designers Hilde and Reza Leiaghat.

Hilde and Reza Leiaghat are owners of Pom Pom at Home and reside in this lovely home in Los Feliz, an affluent hillside neighbourhood of Los Angeles. The interior style of the main house definitely has a European feel. Soft relaxing shades of grey and white feature with natural timber accents. Hilde and Reza have a love of antiques and own some beautiful pieces of furniture, I especially love the painted chest of drawers in the bedroom. Their home comes complete with a garden shed which is far from a typical garden shed in that it has been converted to contain a bedroom and cute vintage style kitchen, I doubt any guest would want to leave. The beautiful photography is by Carolyn Reyes.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



Photography Carolyn Reyes

I hope you have enjoyed this tour, I will be back again next week with my regular weekly posts so Have a lovely week and a great upcoming weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.