Monday 28 December 2015

A Bayshore Interior by Award Winning, Blackband Design



I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas break, I aim to get a couple of posts up this week but officially still on holiday. I recently featured a bedroom that was nominated for HGTV Fresh Faces of Design, 2015 and I thought you might want to explore more of this beautiful home.

The interior design is by Blackband Design, their distinctive style always includes lots of texture and pops of natural wood and they always feature stunning art works.

Above: The winning bedroom (see earlier post)

I hope you enjoyed the rest of this gorgeous home, I hope to feature more of Blackband Designs distinct style in the future.




1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos!
    Thank you for your visit today.
    Hope you enjoy the rest of the holiday season.
    Happy New Year !
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.