Tuesday 16 August 2016

A Napa Farmhouse by Artistic Designs for Living


Few words are needed to describe this stunning, Napa farmhouse...

Tineke Triggs is the designer behind 'Artistic Designs for Living', voted, "Best of Houzz" for the past 5 consecutive years, there is no doubt in my mind that Tineke has great style. Far from what I would describe as a traditional Farmhouse, Tineke has blended traditional with contemporary, added a touch of industrial putting together a unique look for this Napa Valley home. Of course every farmhouse needs some rustic touches but the ones Tineke has incorporated add more an air of grace.

Above: The colour and style of this cabinet are similar to those at my beach house
Above: And the doors on this vanity reflect the style of my barn doors at the beach house. I always felt that my beach house had a touch of farmhouse to it.

The farmhouse is only one of Tineke's projects, she also has a clever eye for colour so you may be surprised by some of her more colourful projects such as her decorator showcase. View more of Artistic Designs for Living projects on their Houzz profile. 

Reflecting on the images this home, I think it would be the perfect design for a lifestyle block in Marlborough or Central Otago, don't you.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.