Monday 14 January 2019

Pantone Colour of the Year 2019 - Living Coral

Image via Paintalifestyle

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New Year, I have had a wee break from blogging and painting but returned to start the New Year off with Pantone's Colour of the year 2019 Living Coral. 


Pantone's Living Coral has undertones of peach and works beautifully with soft greys but as you can see from the following designers, it also works with many other colours. Whether you make a feature of the colour or add snippets via wallpaper, cushions, a piece of furniture, or some simple hand towels, you're sure to have fun.
Above: Design by Design Loves Detail 
Above: Design by CM Natural Designs

I hope you feel inspired by Living Coral and maybe find a spot for it in your home. I for one am thinking about some coral patterned cushions on my bed and possibly a throw to brighten up my dove grey, linen duvet cover.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.