Wednesday 4 January 2012

Wall Displays - Photos/Prints


I'm working on framing a collection of prints and photos to display in my hallway which I plan to share on LCArt once they are completed.  A while ago I bought some lovely black and white vintage designs printed on old dictionary pages  from a small company called Faux Kiss (see here for previous post). I've decided to frame the prints in black and white and group them similarly to the first image in my slide show below.

While looking for display ideas on Houzz, I have put together a selection of photo/print displays I feel work really well and hope that you might get a little inspiration from them. Please use the small arrow at the bottom to click through the images.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting me on to Faux Kiss, I love the giraffe print. I look forward to seeing your picture wall. I have started one with my kids' artwork which I plan on adding to this year. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faux Kiss is a great etsy store and Jean is such a helpful person. The wrapping my prints came in was delightful and her service is fast and efficient. I have a giraffe, the gorgeous Chihuaha with a crown, zebra and Eiffel Tower. I can't wait to get them on the wall. Its been a bit of time as I needed to get some frames to suit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.