Saturday 19 October 2013

Create Division With Style - Decorative Room Dividers

Look what I spotted at 'The Importer' in Auckland, some beautifully carved and polished wood panels. I love how they have been cleverly used as a decorative headboard and a room divider. The panels come in two finishes, Marrakesh in black and Zanzibar in whitewash. They are limited edition pieces, however at NZ$795 I thought the price not too bad. I hadn't really thought about dividing an open plan room, however after seeing the idea at The Importer, I decided to go searching for some more ideas over at Pinterest. 

Marrakesh panel above used as a headboard for a stunning effect

Zanzibar panel suspended from the ceiling to create a clever division in this open plan living space

More creative ideas with panels via Pinterest...
 1

 2. Achieved by using adhesive white vinyl over old records. Read more at Apartment Therapy

3

 4

5. Plastic tubular pipes of varying sizes cut to create an artistic divider

Image sources 1|2|3|4|5


For more ideas with screens please visit my Pinterest Board.




1 comment:

  1. As I saw in pictures your room dividers are very good and very beautiful. It can match any types of interior and it also enhances the beauty of any house or room. So, thanks for this beautiful sharing.

    room divider

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.