Wednesday 16 September 2015

William Yeoward's Indigo Bleu Range from Designers Guild

 Curtains, Sylvia-woad, hand printed floral on a viscose linen mix in shades of marine

Looking at William Yeoward's new Indigo Bleu range makes me feel like a kid in a candy store as there is no denying it is my favourite colour. I have a wide collection of blue and white ginger jars and my living room sofa and chairs feature cushions of blue and white with a hint of grey, so who wouldn't be excited to explore this new range.


Described by William Yeoward as "a celebration of the rich hues of the ancient dye and the myriads of blues that make up our land and seascapes. From the breath-taking digitally printed floral bouquets on linen blends in rich cobalt, to modern denim toned stripes-and complementary touches of graphite and ecru". William Yeoward's new range covers all the tones and patterns you could ever want in hues of blue.  The new designs are both traditional and contemporary and it is impossible to choose my favourite as I love them all.




If you are a lover of blue, you can see the entire new Indigo Bleu range at the Designers Guild website. If you reside in New Zealand, Icon Textiles in Parnell are stockists for Designers Guild.







4 comments:

  1. Love all these Lee, as you know i"m a blue girl too

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee, My home is mostly decorated in blue and white and I recently added the color indigo to the dining room. I love all the photos you posted.
    xx,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking time to comment Sherry, the new range is divine and Indigo is big also in clothing, I have recently had my eye on a gorgeous fine linen, Indigo blouse.

      Your home is lovely I have often browsed your rooms.

      Delete
  3. I just loved the new Indigo Bleu range. I am not sure if I have commented before on your blog, but I have started following your posts from now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.