Monday 26 October 2015

Shades of Blue from Kate Marker Interiors



If you follow my blog, you will know I love blue and white interiors and when you see today's feature home, it is obvious interior designer Kate Marker is also a fan of blue. Kate has used a combination of varying shades of blue and elegant furniture to decorate the rooms of a beautiful Chicago home.


Using deep, bold blues in the dining room (above), and in contrast soft, relaxing shades of powder blue in the family room, designer Kate Marker has achieved an overall look of elegance in this beautiful home.



Images -  Stoffer Photography

If you would like to see more of Kate Marker's interiors, please visit her Houzz site (link above) or her website Kate Marker Interiors, where you can shop for some of the items seen, including the striking Seren boxes and Poppy side table seen in the last image.


I hope everyone had a lovely weekend and a great week ahead.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful house, so light and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too Anna, it makes me want to change my whole house, go for softer shades of blue.

      Delete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.