Sunday 27 May 2012

Morrocan Interior 2

A little while ago I shared a pretty Moroccan interior, today I've found another fabulous Moroccan home that's sure to delight.  Don't you just love the beams, I first saw beams similar to these when I was living in Doha in Qatar. The old heritage buildings roofs are supported in a similar way.  


If you like this style, I have added a link to a previous post about another lovely home in Morocco, you will find this at the end of the post.

 Isn't the fireplace fabulous, when you have a fireplace like this it can sometimes make it difficult to arrange your furnishing, however because its central the heat is easily distributed no matter where your sitting.

 I love the island bench, the quirky stools are perfect for this eclectic look. The concrete housing surrounding the fridge and oven almost create a "Fred Flintstone" feeling to this unusual kitchen ☺



 More "Flintstone" feeling to this children's room with fabulous storage 





Free standing baths are my favourite and if I ever get to re-design my bathroom one of these is a must. A selection of bathroom styles with free standing baths can be seen "here in my Bathroom Bliss" post.

Link to my previous Moroccan Home Post




I'd love  for you to join me on "Pinterest" where I have 116 boards of inspiration  from food, interiors, fashion. Themes such as country, French, cottage, shabby chic.  Kitchens, dining, bedrooms, bathrooms etc, you name it you will find it on my boards. My boards are in alphabetical order so it should be easy for you to find the inspiration your looking for. Please click "here" for link.

Disclaimer: All images above belong to jjLocations and are re-produced with permission, please do not re-use these images. This property  is available for film/photo shoots through jjlocations.co.uk





 Hope you'r having a lovely weekend wherever you are in the world
  Lee oxo
    &
    Poppy
  


LinkShare_234x60

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to visit Morocco, such lovely interiors and I adore Moroccan food! xo K

    ReplyDelete
  2. These rooms are fun. I like the red, gold and green used throughout the rooms. Thank you for the nice comment on my blog about my childhood home. I am so sorry that your Mum is in failing health. I'm sure that is very difficult for you. Take care.......Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.