Friday 23 May 2014

It Is All In The Detail - A Chelsea, Terraced House - Part One



While searching for inspiration for 'A Stylists Favourite Tool For Tabletop Vignettes', I included a photo of a minimalist styled tray with white coral, crystal and blue agate. The image was taken in the living room of a Chelsea, terraced house. The interior of this home attracted me immediately. Thoughtfully designed, with a mass of creative flair, a wonderful blend of colour and design. I feel this home has a somewhat glamorous appeal in the way the finishing touches have been added, it is cohesive, yet uncontrived. I loved it so much I wanted to take you on a 'visual' tour.


With its soaring 3.2 metre high ceilings, this spacious, London home has been renovated to perfection. Although the interior is styled with contemporary furniture, it still has a classic feel about it. Colour has been cleverly introduced by key pieces. This home has exuberance and the detail and finishing touches in the styling make it unique. When it comes down to the detail, the owners collection of glass and ceramics work feature strongly. I would describe this interior as a mix of  Modern American and Hamptons.


I hope you will join me on Monday when I feature, 'part two' of this post where I will share more images. The kitchen is straight out of  'Something's Gotta Give', however there are some inspiring kitchen lights, I haven't seen before.


If you don't want to miss out future posts, please feel free to sign up for email. Your email address is strictly confidential and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


This home is available for photo/film shoots through jjlocations. Images are copyright to jjlocations






Linking this post with the following Blogs:

2 comments:

  1. HI ! I love your blog ,, you have a new follower from Chile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great Angelica, I hope you continue to follow along, I have a digital book give-a-way coming up soon which will be open to readers worldwide. I am glad you have enjoyed my blog and I hope I continue to inspire you.

      Lee :)

      Delete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.