Friday 11 December 2015

Coastal with Style by Burnham Design - Part 1


While researching for my post on 'How to Select Lighting for a Coastal Look'I came across a home full of layers, textures and stunning vignettes and spotted the small cabinet above and went ooh! how I would love that in my entrance way.

Burnham Design is not a name I was familiar with before but it will be one I don't forget as I absolutely love their style. I was initially drawn to the console (see above) in this home, although I featured image 10 previously in a post on 'How to Select Lighting for a Coastal Look'. The console above and it's vignette are beautiful, the perfect mix of textures and pattern. The woven basket reflects the diamond pattern in the floor and the pattern in the rug below. The small pot of flowers is the colour of the blue skies and boat in the small painting and I love how the entire vignette is layered from front to back, layering items is important when creating a vignette.

Burnham have created coastal elegance in this home using an eclectic mix of furniture throughout that has me returning for a second and third look to soak up all the interesting pieces of furniture and decorative pieces.There are too many photos to share in one post so I hope you return Monday for part two.



If you love this coastal home and want to see more, please pop back on Monday to se the rest of the tour. If you are interested in Burnham design, please visit their website fore more details, I have included a link above.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.